- The Resort Sampler award certificate should be registered with United Marketing Services of MN, LLC as soon as you receive it. You can register it here at this website or mail the Registration Form using the envelope provided. This will allow us to offer you the maximum number of destinations and dates when you request a reservation. There is no cost to register your certificate.
By registering your certificate or making a Reservation Request to our call center, you agree to be bound by the terms and provisions of the certificate as contained herein. The terms of this offer cannot be altered or amended without the express written consent of United Marketing Services of MN, LLC.
- All travel on this certificates numbered 15-x-xxxx must begin by February 12th, 2017. All travel on this certificates numbered 16-x-xxxx must begin by February 8th, 2018. No extensions will be allowed.
- Your certificate(s) is valid for 7-night’s resort accommodations and room tax only. It does not include airline, rental car, transportation, meals, resort fees, tips, telephone charges, service charges, incidental expenses, parking fees and other items of a personal nature. Travelers to Hawaii will be required to pay a small weekly Transient Occupancy Tax. Most resorts in the Caribbean impose a Utilities Surcharge. These expenses, if applicable, must be paid by you directly to the resort upon check-in or check-out.
- For details on the specific entitlement of your particular certificate, scroll down to the bottom of this webpage and find your Award Level.
- All destinations included on this certificate are subject to change. Additional destinations may become available. Reservations are filled on a first come, first served, space available basis. Some black-out dates apply.
- Your Resort Sampler certificate is NOT VALID for travel during the black-out dates below.
- Please note that availability is extremely limited during Presidents’ Week, Easter/Holy Week, Memorial Day weekend, the 4th of July and Labor Day weekends each year.
- You may transfer your Resort Sampler certificate to any individual of your choosing (age 21 or over). This transfer must be made by 31 days or more from the expiration date of your award. No transfers are allowed in the final 30 days of the program.
- You can reserve a unit online as early as 51 weeks in advance or as late as 72 hours in advance. Note that availability will be best between 3 and 8 months before travel. If you make a request over the phone, your travel date must be at least 30 days in advance of the requested arrival date. There is no cost to request a travel destination and date for this certificate.
- A Reservations Deposit of $149 is due only at the time reservations are booked. Payment must be made with a major credit card. When you return from your trip, you will receive your reservations deposit refund automatically within 30 days of your check-out date. All reservations deposit refunds are made by check and are not refunded to the credit card used for the initial deposit. Note: Cancellation of confirmed reservations or failure to check-in on your scheduled travel date will result in the forfeiture of your reservations deposit, any surcharges paid for upgraded accommodations and your Resort Sampler certificate itself.
- The name of the party issuing this certificate is United Marketing Services of MN, LLC. If United Marketing Services of MN, LLC should fail or be delayed in the performance of any obligation hereunder, including, but not limited to providing accommodations, due to causes beyond the control of and without the fault or negligence of United Marketing Services of MN, LLC, then United Marketing Services of MN, LLC will be excused from further performance upon written notice to you stating the reason for such nonperformance. Such causes may include, but are not limited to, acts of God or public enemy, fire, strikes, lockout or other labor unrest, riot, explosion, civil disobedience, declared or undeclared war, revolution, insurrection, boycotts, acts of piracy, acts of terrorism, acts of public authorities, blockade, embargo, accident, epidemic or quarantine, and delay or defaults caused by public or common carriers.
With the redemption of this certificate, you agree to release and hold United Marketing Services of MN, LLC and its affiliated companies and their respective successors and assigns harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and acts of any kind from acceptance, possession or use of the certificate, including, without limitation, personal injuries, death, or property damage.
- This certificate cannot be sold or exchanged for cash. This certificate is void where prohibited by law.
- BASE LEVEL AWARDS (15-0-xxxx or 16-0-xxxx)
This certificate entitles you to seven (7) night’s accommodations for up to two adults and two children (under age 18) in a studio resort suite. Studio units are typically a single oversized hotel room with limited kitchen facilities. Most studios include a queen sized bed and a sleeper sofa. In some cases, studio accommodations in Branson, Williamsburg and certain resorts in Mexico, can only accommodate two adults. Further, many resorts in Mexico and parts of the Caribbean are mandatory All-Inclusive Resorts. Should you choose to redeem your accommodations in an all-inclusive resort, please note that you will be required to pay an all-inclusive resort fee directly to the resort upon check-in. These fees can range from $85 per person, per day.
- UPGRADE LEVEL AWARDS (15-1-xxxx or 16-1-xxxx)
This certificate entitles you to seven (7) night’s accommodations for up to four adults in a 1-bedroom resort suite. 1-bedroom resort suites are typically two rooms including a master bedroom with bath and a living/dining room with a full kitchen. There is generally a sleeper sofa in the living room of these units. In the event that a 1-bedroom unit is not available at the destination and resort on the dates you request, you may be offered a studio-sized unit or a 2-bedroom unit at the time of booking. If a studio unit is booked, no credit or compensation will be offered. If a 2-bedroom unit is the only unit available, you will be offered this unit for a discounted upgrade charge. In most cases, accommodations in some resorts in Mexico will have limited kitchen facilities.
- UPGRADE PLUS LEVEL AWARDS (15-2-xxxx or 16-2-xxxx)
This certificate entitles you to seven (7) night’s accommodations for up to six adults in a 1- or 2-bedroom resort suite, plus a $200 travel allowance. 1-bedroom resort suites are typically two rooms including a master bedroom with bath and a living/dining room with a full kitchen. 2-bedroom units have an additional bedroom and usually two bathrooms. There is a generally a sleeper sofa in the living room of both units. In the event that a 1- or 2-bedroom unit is not available at the destination and resort on the dates you request, you will be offered the largest unit available at the time of booking. If a studio unit is the largest available, no credit or compensation will be offered. Please note that most resorts in Mexico DO NOT offer 2-bedroom units. In most cases, accommodations in Mexico will have limited kitchen facilities.
The following Terms & Conditions outline the rules under which you can redeem your Resort Sampler award.